Dum ka keema2016-03-04
- Mince ½ kg
- Raw papaya 1 tbsp
- Chili powder 1 tsp heaped
- Roasted and crushed cumin 1 tsp
- Poppy seeds roasted and grinded 1 tsp
- Coriander seeds roasted and grinded 1 tsp
- Roasted gram grinded 1 tbsp
- Cloves 4
- Salt 1 tsp heaped
- Green cardamom 2
- Ginger garlic 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Oil 1/2 cup
First of all marinate mince with raw papaya, salt and ginger garlic for 2 hours.
After 2 hours add roasted cumin, coriander, poppy seeds and gram into the mince. Mix it well.
Heat oil in a pan and put the marinated mince into it. Let it cook on low flame for 20 minutes.
When water dries in the mince fry it and add lemon juice. Serve garnished with chopped coriander, mint, green chilies and onion slices.