Taru Jabba Peshawari Chapli Kabab2016-02-27
Taru Kabab – A delicacy from suburbs of Peshawar. Chapli Kababs are famous through out Pakistan particularly Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa and Tribal areas. Don’t forget to rate our recipe.
- 1 kg Qeema (Minced Lamb/Beef)
- 2 Onions (chopped and crushed)
- Handful of Fresh Coriander
- 2 tsp Salt
- Green Chillies (chopped and crushed)
- 1 tsp of Ginger and Garlic each
- 1 cup Gram Flour (Besan ka Atta)
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Dry Coriander (crushed)
- 1 tbsp Pomogranate seeds (Anar Dana)
- 2 Tomatoes (Finely Chopped)
- 2 Eggs
- 3 tbsp Red Chili Flakes
Just add all ingredients all together then leave it to rest for 40-60 minutes in refrigerator.
Now heat the oil in deep pan and take handful of mixture make a ball shape then press to make it flat like tikki and carefully fry them in oil turning few times.
Take kababs out when golden and serve hot.