Taru Jabba Peshawari Chapli Kabab2016-02-27
- Yield : 8
- Servings : 5
- Prep Time : 60m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 15m
Taru Kabab – A delicacy from suburbs of Peshawar. Chapli Kababs are famous through out Pakistan particularly Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa and Tribal areas. Don’t forget to rate our recipe.
- 1 kg Qeema (Minced Lamb/Beef)
- 2 Onions (chopped and crushed)
- Handful of Fresh Coriander
- 2 tsp Salt
- Green Chillies (chopped and crushed)
- 1 tsp of Ginger and Garlic each
- 1 cup Gram Flour (Besan ka Atta)
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Dry Coriander (crushed)
- 1 tbsp Pomogranate seeds (Anar Dana)
- 2 Tomatoes (Finely Chopped)
- 2 Eggs
- 3 tbsp Red Chili Flakes
Just add all ingredients all together then leave it to rest for 40-60 minutes in refrigerator.
Now heat the oil in deep pan and take handful of mixture make a ball shape then press to make it flat like tikki and carefully fry them in oil turning few times.
Take kababs out when golden and serve hot.
Average Member Rating
(4.7 / 5)
19 people rated this recipe