- Mince ½ kg and )
- Hard buns 2 (remove hard part and then soak bread in water)
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Onion 1 large raw and sliced
- Gram flour ½ cup roasted
- Brown onion 2 tbsp
- Allspice 1 tsp heaped
- Coriander seeds 1 tbsp roasted and ground
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp roasted and ground
- Button red chilies 8 roasted and grounded
- Boti tikka macula 1 tbsp heaped
- Salt 1 tsp
- Mint leaves chopped 1 tbsp
- Egg 1
- Chopped coriander 2 tbsp
In a chopper put mince with ginger garlic paste and raw onion. Grind it well.
Take out mince in a bowl and add soaked and squeezed bread, gram flour, brown onion tikka boti masala, roasted and grinded cumin, coriander, button red chilies and salt, mix all well hands. Then add coriander leaves, mint leaves and allspice.
Take a hot charcoal and give the mince dum of coal.
Remove the coal and add egg to the mince. Mix it well again and keep in fridge for 2 hours.
Make seekh kabab and shallow fry them. Serve garam garam kabab with paratha or chapati and chatni.