Loki Ka Halwa2016-01-24
- Loki 2 kg
- Sugar to taste
- Khoya 500 – 750 grams
- Milk 1 liter
- Condensed Milk 1 tin
- Ghee 4 tbsp
- Green Food Color As per preference
- Small Cardamom Powder 2 teaspoons
- Rose Water 2 tbsp
- Sliced Almonds for garnishing
- Sliced Pistachios for garnishing
- Chandi ka Waraq for garnishing
- Rose Petals for garnishing
First of all wash and grate loki. Now put in pan and and boil it. After boiling completely drain out all the water.
Take another pan and put boiled loki with milk, sugar, condensed milk and khoya. Also add ghee and cook it till the desired consistency is achieved.
After that add the food color, rose water and cardamom powder. Take it out in a serving dish and garnish with sliced almonds, sliced pistachios, chandi ka waraq and rose petals.